People seriously thinks that this Columbian graduate and former Harvard professor thinks there are 60 states in the country he is running for President for?
Get over yourself. Mistakes happen.
He meant states, he says states. If he didn't then he was confusing territories with states which is even stranger that thinking there are 60 states.
He doesn't catch the mistake even when people in the audience giggle. Not saying that it's a big deal but it does make me wonder if it would be more widely circulated if another candidate had said it?
The fact that he mulls it over and thinks it through and still says it is strange.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
People seriously thinks that this Columbian graduate and former Harvard professor thinks there are 60 states in the country he is running for President for?
Get over yourself. Mistakes happen.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Dan Quayle holds a JD degree (Juris Doctor) but he couldn't spell potato, of course until the early part of the last century potatoe was considered correct.
Bill Clinton also holds a JD degree and attended Oxford, but he doesn't know the definition of the words IS or SEX? Go figure......
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People seriously thinks that this Columbian graduate and former Harvard professor thinks there are 60 states in the country he is running for President for?
Get over yourself. Mistakes happen. </div></div>
he thinks there are 58 not 60
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People seriously thinks that this Columbian graduate and former Harvard professor thinks there are 60 states in the country he is running for President for?
Get over yourself. Mistakes happen. </div></div>
he thinks there are 58 not 60
</div></div>
And he said he couldn't go to Alaska or Hawaii.
58 + 2 = 60
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks